Friday, January 28, 2011

New Cover Art!




Few weeks ago I noticed the above illustration in the New York Times and fell in love with it. I contacted the artist, Brendan Monroe and he gave me permission to use it as the cover art for my next album. You can check out some of his other stuff at http://www.brendanmonroe.com/.

This particular piece is Titled Gravity (I think?) although Mr. Monroe seems to do a lot mixed media stuff. The illustration fits perfect with the motif of my next album, which will probably be named Nebulous (note that it is not Nebula's). Anyway, comments and suggestions are welcome.

I really don't have any followers right now, so it's like a tree who fell the in forest. However, I continue to post because well one day someone might trip over the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment